THE WAY WE RECRUIT
Our teachers not only have relevant early childhood, drama and/or teaching qualifications, many also have some measure of experience – in their area of expertise (doesn’t have to be speech and drama but it could well be).
We are fortunate to receive resumes from people who come from all over the world who would love to be part of Julia Gabriel’s special blend of magic and learning.
We invite those who are interested and qualified to come visit us in person at our centres. Come and experience for yourself what we do. In fact, all of our interviewees spend at least a day with us, getting fully immersed in our classes, meeting and chatting with us.
We at Julia Gabriel Education aren’t interested in giving you a job. We are interested to see if there could be a match in terms of you having some of what we call the “Julia Gabriel Centre DNA”
While there are no set personality profiles for an authentic Julia Gabriel Centre person, we have a strong identity and culture as an organisation. Some of the qualities of self-leadership that each and every individual in our organisation embodies and collectively imbues include:
▪ an insatiable appetite for learning and continuous development, and the ability to nurture this in others
▪ a high degree of self-awareness
▪ enjoying expressing one’s talents and strengths
▪ making time to play
▪ an ability to nurture and nourish creativity
▪ pushing boundaries to express one’s creativity
▪ actively seeking enriching experiences
▪ balancing creativity with practical solutions
▪ an ability to express oneself confidently and authentically
▪ an ability to connect with and support others
▪ an ability to celebrate differences and thrive in such an environment
▪ an ability to view challenges as opportunities for healthy growth and learning
▪ an ability to share information through communication and collaboration
▪ being true to one’s values
▪ being honest with oneself and others
▪ striving for excellence and integrity
▪ supporting, motivating and inspiring excellence
▪ demanding rigour in everything that one does
▪ having a pioneering spirit
We do not expect individuals to have all of these qualities when they join us, but the Julia Gabriel Centre DNA can be developed in those who demonstrate potential.
We are always on the lookout for mature, energetic, fun-loving, creative and hardworking people. Call our Recruitment Line at +6012 267 2095 today to fix up an appointment to come meet us or deposit your resume below.